Getresponse is a popular email marketing service that gives you and your campaigns boost effectiveness and the results you want.
GetResponse provides a useful 30-day free trial which allows you up to 1,000 contacts.
In this Getresponse review, we are going to talk about its features, prices, its benefits, how it works and its support system.
Email Marketing will grow your business faster than any other marketing medium!
I use and recommend Getresponse
Benefits of Getresponse
Below are the benefits of using Getresponse:
1. It is cheap: Getresponse service is at affordable prices, you can get great features at the lowest price compared to other companies that are offering the same service in the industry.
2. Getresponse comes with 500+ professionally designed email templates that can help you to get started.
3. Build an email list: Getresponse gives you more ways to develop your email list from scratch.
4.Set up campaigns: You can use two tools to create your campaigns. You can either use the email creator that comes with more templates or the HTML tool.
5. Track your campaigns: Getresponse makes it easy for you to see how your subscribers interact with your campaigns.
6. Getresponse has great marketing automation options.
7. Getresponse makes all emails look good on all devices whether it is on smartphones, computers or tablets.
8.Free access to 1,000+images from Istock to add to your emails.
9. It allows you to create newsletters which can be sent to your emails.
10. 24/7 support is offered on all plans.
Getresponse Key Features
Let's take a look at the key features of Getresponse:
-Landing pages - Webinars
-Forms - Responsive email Designs
- Email intelligence - List Boosters
1. Autoresponders: Are e-newsletters that are sent to your subscribers at a particular time determined by you, for example after someone subscribes to your mailing list, you can set them up to send a welcome message from your business.
2. Analytics: Getresponse provides reporting options like open rate number, click-through, bounced, complaints and unsubscribe rate.
3.Landing pages: Landing pages can convert your visitors on site into subscribers by directing them to pages that contain great content and well-designed data. You are allowed to use an unlimited number of landing pages.
4.Webinars: Webinars are used as a lead generation tactic. With Getresponse pro plan, you can host a webinar of 1,00 participants while the Max plan allows you to host 500 participants.
5. Forms: There are only two ways, you can choose an HTML form that you can style yourself or you can design a form in Getresponse.
6. Responsive Email Designs: Getresponse allows you to adjust your e-newsletters templates automatically if the user is using a mobile device, you simply touch a mobile preview.
7. Email intelligence: Getresponse helps you to track your progress by using the responses, emails sent and emails received.
8. List Boosters: Getresponse helps you to import your list from different social networks.
Getresponse has four pricing plan options and each plan have to serve certain numbers of email subscribers.
Up to 1,000 subscribers: (Email) $15\( Pro) $ 49 and $ 165( Max)
1,001 to 2,500 subscribers: ( Email)$ 25\( Pro) $ 49 and $ 165 (Max)
2,501 to 5,000 subscribers: (Enail) $45\ (Pro) $ 49 and $ 165 ( Max)
5,001 to 10,000 subscribers: (Email) $ 65\ (Pro) $75 and $ 165 (Max)
10,001 to 25,000 subscribers: (Email) $ 145\ ( Pro) $ 165 and $ 255 (Max)
25,001 to 50,000 subscribers: ( Email) $ 250\( Pro) $280 and $ 370 (Max)
50,001 to 100,000 subscribers: (Email) $450\ (Pro) $490 and $ 580 (Max)
If you have more than 100,000,you will use enterprise plan that cost $ 1199 per month.
Discounts are available if you pay for 12 or 24 months of service(18% and 30%) to all Getresponse plan.
Getresponse is cheap compared to other companies that offer the same service.
With Getresponse, there are four plans in terms of expense: Email, pro, max and enterprise while Mailchimp has three; Free, Grow and Pro.
Using MailChimp 2,500 subscribers will cost you $ 30
5,000 subscribers will cost $ 50
10,000 subscribers will cost you $ 75
Most of the key features of Getresponse and MailChimp are similar but they don't have webinars and CRM which are found in Getresponse.
Aweber is more expensive than Mailchimp.
Up to 500 subscribers will cost $ 19 per month
501 to 2500 subscribers will cost $ 29 per month
2,501 to 5,000 subscribers will cost $ 49 per month
5,001 to 10,000 subscribers will cost $ 69 per month
10,001 to 25,000 subscribers will cost $149 per month.
Getresponse and Aweber have similar features but they are some Getresponse features which are not available in Aweber:
- Landing page creator
- Advanced Marketing Automation
For those who are doing affiliate marketing GetResponse is even better because most of the other companies out there that are offering the same service limit the amount of affiliate links you include in your emails.
Some others don't allow affiliate links at all. So you better be careful when choosing it.
Getresponse 30 DAYS Free Trial
Getresponse offers 30-days for free and no credit card required to get started. You give out your email address, your first name and password to activate the service.
The 30-days free trial account has full functionality and the unlimited emails and you can add 1,000 contacts on your list.
With the free account, the webinars are limited to 10 people and you are allowed to publish only one landing page until you upgrade the account to a pro or Max package.
GETRESPONSE AFFILIATE PROGRAM
For affiliate marketers, GetResponse maybe a great deal because they have an affiliate program with more tools that will help you to market the service.
Their affiliate program is the best because they pay on time and it's very easy to join. They even allow new affiliate marketers!
Getresponse support system
Email support is available in 7 languages in weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm EST but Getresponse offers 24\7 email support and live chat response including Saturday and Sunday.
Even though Phone support has been removed, their support is excellent and you don't have to wait for long to get a response.
Thank you very much for reading this article to the end, if you've enjoyed it make sure to CLICK HERE and subscribe to our newsletter so that you'll get notified whenever we have something new.
Incase you have something to say about the GetResponse review, feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment box below and I'll be more than happy to hear from you.
Damaris has worked as an SEO and content specialist for the last 2 years. Her success allowed her to work remotely. She recently joined Armstrong as a writer for the Ways To Get Extra Cash blog.